21.03.2008

Mircea Gogoncea - Texas Guitar Competition & Festival

Guitar Events




7th Annual, March 6-8, 2008

Location: UT Dallas Conference Center

This unique Texas competition, designed to showcase outstanding classical guitar students, will award $6,000 in cash prizes to the winners. Over the three-day event, students can compete and attend master classes and concerts by internationally recognized guitarists.

Prize Money: 1st-$3000, 2nd-$2000, 3rd-$1000

Congratulations to the 7th Annual Guitar Competition Winners!

First Place - $3000 winner
Nemanja Ostojic
Guitar Events

Second place - $2000 winner
Mircea Gogoncea
Guitar Events

Third Place - $1000 winner
Scott Borg
Guitar Events

Fourth Place
Silviu Ciuleu
Guitar Events

Un comentariu:

Agent Deepak spunea...

I got here from Blogcatalog group "Blogspot" in response to Discussion 'Show Your Blogspot Here'.I am Agent 001.If your blog is to my liking I will revisit you.
Well I have a topic to share you with.The topic is What's a true blogger? I hope you love to discuss and give your reviews.Give you comments.Visit http://tinyurl.com/2qzlxs